Casserole dishes are always a crowd favorite. It's because they can consist of anything and everything, just take your favorite ingredients and throw them in a dish. They are so easy that even I can make them, and that's saying something.
I've never made a casserole dish in my life until the other evening. I went with something I like and I'm familiar with so it wouldn't turn out as a big fail. I love baked potatoes and have a baked potato soup recipe on the blog that's pretty popular so I figured I'd go with what I know with my first attempt at a casserole dish.
This Baked Potato Casserole dish turn out delicious. It's a new favorite and it was so easy to make too. With School back in session and my evening taken up with homework and getting Emma Lee ready for the next day of school, I often need something quick and easy to whip up for dinner and something that's going to please the whole family.
- 6 Potatoes
- Country Crock Butter
- Shredded Cheese
- Bacon Bits
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and boil in water until tender.
- Butter the bottom of the baking dish.
- Add potatoes to the dish and pour a cup of melted butter over the potatoes, season with salt and pepper.
- Top with shredded cheese, bacon bits and chives
- Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Country Crock Spread Product Information
- Have 0g trans fat per serving
- Contain no partially hydrogenated oils
- Have no cholesterol
- Are 70% less fat than butter per serving
- Have 30% fewer calories than butter per serving