Mini pumpkin pie desserts are a fun and cute way to serve a traditional dessert for the holidays. These small sized portions are great for small and large gatherings. No need for dirty dishes or cutting tools, just grab and munch.
- 1 box of ready made pie crust
- 1 can (30 oz) Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 2/3 cup Evaporated Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of Pumpkin Spice
- Use a round cookie cutter to cut out your pie crust. Don't have a cookie cutter? Use a cup or bowl to trace out a circle.
- Place pie crust in cupcake pan.
- Fill your mini crust with the pumpkin pie mix.
- Use decorative cookie cutters to cut out shapes to place on the top of your pies.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.